On behalf of the partners of the international project Digital Generation Youth we are glad to invite you to participate in the international online training course ‘21ST CENTURY SKILLS AND RECOGNITION WITH OPEN BADGES’.
- Provide knowledge and understanding about the way technology of digital open badges work;
- Share best practices of using open badges for recognition of youth work and non-formal learning in Europe;
- Develop skills in designing unique recognition systems based on open badges
- Increase understanding how to build recognition and endorsement networks by including other stakeholders of the youth field and employers.
Criteria for participants:
- Implementing digital literacy programmes for young people
- Willing to experiment and try out technology of open digital badges and learning playlists
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to take part in most of the online learning activities from 1st to 17th Feb. 2021