You can be part of our community and be regularly informed of the latest news and events going on at W.TEC, by signing-up for or visiting our social media channels:
- Blog: Visit the W.TEC blog and join the discussions, which explore how African women use and can be further encouraged to use information and communication technology.
- Facebook Page: Like our Facebook page, for weekly updates on W.TEC activities, discussions and helpful resources.
- Twitter Page: Follow W.TEC on Twitter, for tweets and information.
- Instagram Page: Follow W.TEC on Instagram, for tweets and information.
- Mailing List: Sign-up to the W.TEC mailing list below to receive regular updates on our programmes and activities
- Volunteer: We are always on the lookout for volunteers who are interested in developing people (particularly women). Please visit our Volunteer Page to learn more about volunteer opportunities.