SHE CAN WITH ICT
SHE CAN with ICT (Sustaining Her Enterprise, Career and Network) is a W.TEC initiative in collaboration with Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation, to improve the productivity and profitability of women-owned businesses, by equipping them with in-depth practical digital technology skills and tools to catalyze their entrepreneurial growth in an increasingly technology-driven business environment.
The 2022 cycle of W.TEC’s SHE CAN WITH ICT is expanding to Kwara State from Lagos State.
Format: 300 women will participate in month-long workshops (2 days each week) with a different module each week and complete a project by the end.
Target Beneficiaries: Aspiring and existing female entrepreneurs aged 18 to 35 years
- Be female entrepreneurs aged 18 to 35 years or aspire to be entrepreneurs
- Have regular access to a smart phone and a working laptop
- Have internet access
- Be available for the training period if selected
- To equip 300 aspiring or existing female entrepreneurs with technology skills and knowledge to improve their business productivity and profitability.
- Reduce the digital gender gap by increasing the number of women who are comfortable using technology
- Promote sustainable and financial empowerment for female entrepreneurs via their strategic use of technology
- Week 1: Developing a Technology Strategy & Strategic Use of Productivity Tools
- Week 2: Website Design & Management for Entrepreneurs
- Week 3: Video Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Week 4: Market Research and Analysis; Project Completion