W.TEC Trains 172 Undergraduates at University of Ilorin
Our Kwara State, SheCanWithICT team, recently collaborated with the Technical and Entrepreneurship Centre at the University of Ilorin to teach 172 undergraduates in 300L (combined class from various departments), tech courses to boost their business productivity.
The training was facilitated by Adeoti Comfort Oluwakemi an alumna, of our SHE CAN With ICT programme who invited our team to do the training in a bid to give back what she had learnt to students of the department where she is a trainer. Oluwakemi also joined in the training alongside Glady Bernard and Tolulope Ibiyeye of W.TEC in Kwara State. The course taught the students include the following:
1. Online surveys and market research using Google Forms.
2. Productivity Tools: To increase business productivity, using WhatsApp Business.
Subsequently after the training, the following was our findings we observed via a survey we administered with the participants:
1. All attendees agreed that the learnt
a new thing attending the training.
2. 73.8% of them rated the training 5/5
3. 100% of them said they’ll recommend the training programme to their friends and others.
SHE CAN WITH ICT is done by @wteconline in collaboration with @actfoundation_
#empoweringwomen #entrepreneur #femaleentrepreneur #techskills #ngo #shecanwithict #shecanwithict2023ng #WTECng