Early Innovators 2019 Camp (Lagos – Lekki)
Date: July 29 – August 9 (2-week non-residential camp, 9AM – 2.30PM)
Fee: N 10,000 per child
Age: 5 – 10 years
To Register: Complete the online form or contact email@example.com or call 0812.126.7721
- Digital Film Making
- Animation using Scratch programming
The Women’s Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC), invites young kids from Lagos State to her ‘’Early Innovators’’ – 2019 summer technology camp for kids, holding in Lagos State. The Early Innovators camp is a 2-week tech fun learning experience for kids between the ages of 5 – 10 years.
The aim of the non-residential camp is to harness the innate curiosity of children by introducing them to computing and science concepts through play and exploration, there-by providing them with early inspiration to solving significant problems around them by exploring information and communication technology (ICTs).
The last two editions of the camp sparked and awakened the ICT talents of participants, who wowed us with their amazing, 2D animation projects they produced during their scratch programming classes.
This year’s edition will take it to a new level for your kids, who will be treated to mind blowing sessions in Digital film making and Animation using Scratch programming.
Camp Media Gallery
Camp Videos: 2018 camp videos
- What is the age range for the camp? The camp is for kids between 5 – 10 years.
- Is the camp only for girls? The camp is open to both girls and boys.
- Can my kids sleep over during the camp? The camp is a non-residential camp with no provisions for staying overnight for participants.
- Do you have good hands to take care of the kids? We have well trained personnel who have experience in teaching for school pupils.
- How much does the camp cost? The camp cost N10,000 only
- For how long have you held the camp for kids? The upcoming edition will be the 3rd in 3years.
- Can I pick up my child late every day after classes? We charge an additional token for late pickups.