Postponed to 2021!
In sensitivity with the #Endsars struggle this programme has been postponed to 2021. More details on new schedules will be made
available in earnest. In the meantime we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences brought by this postponement.
Many businesses are making big efforts to have good come back after the pandemic which had slowed down everything globally. Getting the right digital skills at this moment in time will give you the opportunity to lift and boost your business with critical digital skills.
Reboot! By the Women’s Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC) is offering a bouquet of online courses for women to equip them with important skills to work remotely, manage a distributed team and create engaging digital content for their businesses and brands affordably.
Thus at the end of the programme you should be able to give your business a professionalized presence online to position your brand and service as an efficient and acceptable one to customers.
Moreover the programme which is tailored for busy entrepreneurial women to build their digital content is designed to be a convenient training process for busy female entrepreneurs to learn in earnest.
The following are the bouquet of courses offered by Reboot:
- Graphic Design with Canva (October 20 – 22 )
- Video Editing with Inshot (October 26 – 28)
- Running a Home Office (October 29 – 30 ) – (Cloud storage, Hosting virtual meetings, Managing projects remotely & Communicating with team).
- Website design (November 2 -4 )
- Fee: Each course mentioned above will cost participants N20,000 each.
- Duration: Each course is for 3 days.
- Schedule: October 20th – November 4th
- Registration: bit.ly/wtecreboot
Interested participants are urged to register in earnest to avoid a last minute rush due to limited slots available.