The Women’s Technology Empowerment Centre is willing to offer TWO(2) young ladies an internship opportunity for FIVE (5) Months.
• Collating and analyzing data for W.TEC programs
• Administer and oversee every process for the successful implementation of all W.TEC’s Program.
• Brainstorm with supervisor on strategies and implementation methods.
• Should donate his or her skills on an “as-needed” basis while providing general assistance during program and practical activities.
• Methods of drafting course outline must be “in tune” with what the students best understand, and not just what organization members think they want. Should be able to think creatively.
• Use the most effective and recent technology methods in achieving project objectives.
• Interact with the students and staff in a positive manner during sessions.
• Gather feedback from all event.
• Methods of teaching must be “in tune” with what the students best understand, and not just what organization members think they want.
• Set up the work with necessary materials: tables, chairs, posters, props, computer systems, projectors, sound system etc.
• Help students explore the interactive exhibits by adhering to instructions, demonstrating the activity, working as a team etc.
. You will be expected to carry out the duties assigned to you in a professional, competent and efficient fashion. If you have any problems or questions, you will be expected to bring them to your supervisor.
• Must have at least an O’Level (S.S.C.E) result.
• Must have an IT, Statistics and Evaluation background and be well-grounded in MS-Office package.
• Should be fluid in graphic designing and google tools.
• Should be conversant with online interactive tools.
• Should be able to impact knowledge to younger ones.
• Applicants must be a graduate of a higher institution – University, Polytechnic, College of Education or equivalent.
• Students must provide a resume, a proof of good academic standing and its equivalent.
• An application letter with 2 recent passport photographs.
• 4 Days in a week.
• 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. daily
• May be assigned tasks with changing priorities
• Involves community engagement, outreach, working with women and girls, and some local travel
The selected candidate will receive a stipend to cover their transport costs and be awarded a certificate of completion after successfully completing the internship.
Proposed starting date:
You will report to the Member of Staff assigned to you.
On resumption of duty:
You are expected to submit the following documents for record purposes:
i. Two passport photographs
ii. NYSC/Secondary School certificate – photocopy (if applicable)
If you are prepared to accept this offer of engagement and you have any questions, please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, you will be reviewed and asked to come for an interview.