- ERASMUS + (European Union)
- Adetokunbo Taiwo
- Anonymous (Recurring) via GlobalGiving
- Jaya Blake Sawhney
- Robert Monfera
- Children’s Development Centre (CDC)
- Kwara State Ministry of Education
- Lagos State Ministry of Education
- Laureates College
- National Library – Ilorin, Kwara State
- Ogun State Ministry of Education
- Aziengbe Osimhen & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
- News Agency of Nigeria
- Cash (Organisations) & Cash (Individuals): Organisations and individuals who have supported W.TEC’s programes with cash donations.
- Partner Organisations: Organisations which have committed to supporting W.TEC’s work over the long-term through cash, in-kind donations and/or collaboration on joint programmes.
- In-Kind: Organisations and individuals who support W.TEC’s work through donations of equipment, books, educational resources, skills, expertise and other services that we would have had to pay for.
- Volunteers: Individuals who give their time for our programmes. Volunteers might speak at our programmes, assist with planning and implementation, help with administrative work, facilitating a class or supporting the lead facilitator, or handling logistics.
- Media: Media organisations which have supported W.TEC’s programmes by publishing or broadcasting news of our work.