- Anonymous donors
- General Electric
- International Research and Exchanges Board – IREX & National Library of Nigeria – Lagos Branch
- Lagos State Ministry of Education
- Laureates College
- Main One
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Goethe Institut
- Project ASHA
- WISE Nigeria
- Irede Foundation
- Slingshot Technologies
- Aziengbe Osimhen & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
- Ms. Alice Augustine
- Ms. Inês Mendes
- Ms. Uzorchi Prisca Chigemecha
- Mr. Obiorah Miracle Ebubechukwu
- Mr. Edikel Ugochukwu Ephraim
- Ms. Nancy Emem Ekong
- Mr. God’sgift Ajomafuwe Fegor
- Ms. Princess Nege
- Mr. Tobi John Ogedengbe
- Ms. Nifesimi Oso
- Mr. Abraham Raymond
- Ms. Gladys Usman
- Cash (Organisations) & Cash (Individuals): Organisations and individuals who have supported W.TEC’s programes with cash donations.
- Partner Organisations: Organisations which have committed to supporting W.TEC’s work over the long-term through cash, in-kind donations and/or collaboration on joint programmes.
- In-Kind: Organisations and individuals who support W.TEC’s work through donations of equipment, books, educational resources, skills, expertise and other services that we would have had to pay for.
- Volunteers: Individuals who give their time for our programmes. Volunteers might speak at our programmes, assist with planning and implementation, help with administrative work, facilitating a class or supporting the lead facilitator, or handling logistics.
- Media: Media organisations which have supported W.TEC’s programmes by publishing or broadcasting news of our work.